So I'll finally go see Epica for the first time!


I've known Epica's music since 2010, when I heard about it for the first time. The band already came to Portugal several times, but I never got the chance to go see them. I almost went to see them in Vagos Open Air, this year, but when the time arrived I didn't have the money and friends to go with me. 


Conheço Epica desde 2010, quando ouvi falar deles pela primeira vez. A banda já esteve várias vezes em Portugal, mas eu nunca consegui ir vê-los. Este ano quase fui ao Vagos Open Air, só que quando a altura chegou fiquei sem dinheiro e sem companhia.
Recently, I discovered Beauty And Dark Things Blog and I found that there was a giveaway about an Epica concert and I though I wasn't going to win but I tried anyway, maybe I could win!

Há pouco tempo descobri o blog Beauty And Dark Things e encontrei lá um giveaway de um bilhete para um concerto de Epica e Dragonforce e Dagoba. Pensei que não ia ganhar, mas tentar não custa e talvez conseguisse!

And so I got surprised when this last week I found that I was the winner! The ticket was sent to me by Ana, who writes on the blog and I received a very sweet letter! The concert is on 30rd November and I hope I can take a lot of pictures and that the concert will be great! :D

Esta semana fiquei supreendida quando soube que fui a vencedora! O bilhete foi-me enviado pela Ana, a autora do blog, e recebi uma carta muito querida! O concerto é no dia 30 deste mês e eu espero poder tirar muitas fotografias e que o concerto seja espetacular! :D

1 comentário:

  1. Espero realmente que assim seja, espectacular... :)

    P.S. Ainda bem que chegou rápido. beijinhos :)

    ResponderEliminar