Literary resolutions for 2015 / Resoluções literárias para 2015

Hi there, everybody! It's been a long time since I wrote to you last time! Fortunately for me, there's been a good reason for not doing it: I have a job. Sadly, my internet connection at home sucks
really bad and right now my PC died and I'm using my mom's to write for you.

Now, about this new year and the last one. I'm not the type of person who creates resolutions for the new year, I'm a type of person who settles objectives throughout the year but not in a long term. But in 2014 I started to write on a notebook the books I've read and started writing a small review about them. So, last year I could notice how many books I've read that year. And I discovered Goodreads and started to have a notion on the books I've read throughout my life.

Last year I read 20 books and considering that in the last year I was a student and also a worker and that at a certain point I had 2 jobs, it's a nice number and I'm proud of myself!

This is the list of books I read in 2014:
The Exorcist, William Peter Blatty
Fafe's Mysteries (free translation), Camilo Castelo Branco
Salvation Love, Camilo Castelo Branco
Women of a Passionate Life (free translation), María Pilar Queralt del Hierro
The Professor, Charlotte Brontë
Juana la loca, Linda Carlino
Possible Stories (free translation), David Machado
The Best Place in The World is Right Here (free translation),
At The Table With Cunqueiro, Miguel Vila Pernas
The Devil's Hand, José Rodrigues dos Santos
Leonor Teles, Marcelino Mesquita
Persuasion, Jane Austen
The Lucky One, Nicholas Sparks
Mystical Begginings of Portugal (free translation), Pedro Silva
The Book of Disquiet, Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa

This year my resolution is to read 24 books (because it's equal to 2 books per month, and that's easy to accomplish) and I already read 2 books: The Portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka. So I think I'm in a good path to achieve my goal. And what about you? Do you have any resolution? :D

Olá a todos! Já passou um bom bocado desde a última vez que escrevi aqui! Felizmente para mim, tem havido uma boa razão para isso acontecer: eu tenho um emprego. Infelizmente, a minha internet é muito má para publicar no blog e o meu portátil morreu. Estou a usar o da minha mãe para vos escrever.

Bem, sempre o ano passado e este que inicia. Não sou o tipo de pessoa de fazer resoluções de ano novo. Sou o tipo de pessoa que define objectivos ao longo do ano mas não a longo prazo. Mas em 2014 comecei a apontar num caderno os livros que já li e escrevia uma pequena review sobre eles. Por isso eu consegui aperceber-me ao certo quantos livros eu já li. E descobri o Goodreads e comecei a ter uma melhor noção desse número. 

No ano passado li 20 livros e considerando que no ano passado estudei e trabalhei ao mesmo tempo e cheguei a ter 2 empregos, é um bom número e estou orgulhosa de mim mesma!

This is the list of books I read in 2014:
O Exorcista, William Peter Blatty
Mistérios de Fafe, Camilo Castelo Branco
Amor de Salvação, Camilo Castelo Branco
Triunfos do Amor Português, Mário Cláudio
Mulheres de vida Apaixonada, María Pilar Queralt del Hierro
The Professor, Charlotte Brontë
Joana a Louca, Linda Carlino
Histórias Possíveis, David Machado
O melhor lugar do mundo é aqui mesmo,
Na mesa con Cunqueiro, Miguel Vila Pernas
Os Filhos da Liberdade, Marc Levy
O Caminho para a Serenidade, Dalai Lama
A Mão do Diabo, José Rodrigues dos Santos
Príncipes de Portugal, Suas Grandezas e Misérias, Aquilino Ribeiro
Bocage - A Vida Apaixonada de um Genial Libertino, Luís Rosa
Leonor Teles, Marcelino Mesquita
Persuasão, Jane Austen
Um Homem com Sorte, Nicholas Sparks
Primórdios Místicos de Portugal, Pedro Silva
O Livro do Desassossego, Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa

A minha resolução para este ano é ler 24 livros (porque dá uma média de 2 livros por mês e acho que consigo alcançar essa meta) e já li 2 livros: O Retrato de Dorian Gray, de Oscar Wilde, e A Metamorfose, de Franz Kafka. Por isso acho que estou no bom caminho para atingir os meus objetivos. E vocês? Têm alguma resolução? :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário